Monday, August 18, 2014

Today is officially the last day of the four-month vacation!

I have to face the reality of university life once again.
Disclaimer: photo not mine

Note to self: Say hello to a brand new semester~ Say hello to upcoming busy weeks and filled schedules~ Say hello to new people you'll meet along the way~ Say hello to sleepless nights~ Say hello to Do-Or-Die exams~ Say hello to printing expenses~

However, this year is going to be a tough year for me. I will be lodging anywhere near the campus anymore. Starting tomorrow, I have to commute to school every day. According to Google Maps, it's 22.8 km away from the point where I ride the public utility vehicle. That's about one hour of one-way travel.

It's not that I am not experienced in commuting to a far school. In fact, I already did that in high school, but it wasn't as tiresome as it is now in college. The physical and mental fatigue really gets me now.

Moreover, I will really miss my housemates, our night talks, random activities, procrastination, and everyday meal plans. I really enjoyed my stay in the campus, thanks to them.

This post sounds so sad, but I have to keep my head up from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!