Sunday, June 15, 2014

Taking a break

Oh, I really wish I had KitKat right now.
Photo not mine. Photo from KitKat.com

Hello! Thank for reading my blog posts. This post title is so straightforward that I only need to state my reason(s). 

I actually have to minimize my time lurking online (Blogger, Facebook) so I can focus on my studies. That means I may not be able to update this blog as often as I did during the first two weeks of June. Furthermore, I also have something to take care of aside from my studies and it is something more private I cannot dig it any deeper. 

Rest assured, I will come back to this blog and write a lot of things when I am unbound from these responsibilities I currently cannot run away from. 

See you around as soon as I can break free.

Sincerely,
miharusshi みはる씨

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!