Monday, June 2, 2014

A third blog. Hmmm.

Hello! It's me again, the only author of this blog. It seems I have opened another blog. It may sound annoying by now, since my two consecutive posts are about my newly opened blogs. So what do they make of this main blog? This main blog (miharusshi blog #1) is more of a personal blog, so the other two blogs do not really diminish the purpose this blog is serving. Hahaha. At least, that is what I think.

Hahaha. People might have been judging me for ridiculously opening blogs one after another. I don't care. I open different blogs because they are mine and they have different intended uses. ;)

Anyway, here's my new blog where I will publish my short stories, poems, or short novels. I think I should exercise my brain by writing stories. And it's kinda like my way of revolting against the seemingly overly occurring cliche romance stories. *peace* Anyhow, I think this would be healthy not only to myself [my brain], but also to the readers. 


So... what pushed me to write stories? I am currently reading some light novels from different authors. I guess my biggest inspirations today are NISIOISIN and TYPE-MOON (Nasu Kinoko). You can say I like stories with death and dark atmosphere. 

I should tell you this now so you wouldn't have your own misconceptions of me: I am a SLOW reader. I take my time in reading books. It takes me about a few days to weeks just to finish a book, or one volume of a series of books. And I haven't read TWILIGHT saga, HARRY POTTER series, and THE HUNGER GAMES trilogy.

Yes, I am not your average or above-average reader. And yet I am asking you to read my works, if you have time? It might be too much, right, for an amateur like me? 

But, oh well, I don't mind if you don't read my posts. ;) You have the choice... the freedom!

Cheers,
miharusshi (みはる씨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!