Saturday, June 7, 2014

Tomorrow is enrollment day!

Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Monday.
It's the 8th. It'll be the 9th.

June 9, 2014. Tomorrow is the enrollment day of summer classes! Tomorrow, I shall face the reality of school once again. Tomorrow, I shall head to a battle against myself in the serious battlefield called Undergraduate Thesis.



Thankfully, I ain't completely unprepared. Thanks to our senior professor, we had already started writing our proposals during the second semester.

But the proposal draft I wrote that time isn't close to what I want it to be. There are many other topics I should discuss in the review of related literature. How careless, I didn't realize their importance back then. Nonetheless, I still am lucky for having come up with those topics.

Good luck.

See ya,
miharusshi (みはる씨)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!